**please note if this listing is out of stock - I am currently knitting another so check back soon!**
Meet Frank - the most adorable hand-knitted frog chilling out in a wee stripey sweater!
**NOW AVAILABLE WITH HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS**
Frank is cuddly but not a toy - he has wired legs and arms to make him poseable. The wire is wrapped at the joins so no sharp points and knitted into place BUT they are not for little fingers to fiddle with.
Frank wants a quiet life posing on a shelf or perching on top of your work computer screen so he can cast a judgey eye over everyone without risk of losing a toe or being chewed by a toddler!
Unsuitable for children under 10 years old.
PLEASE NOTE - I will be knitting these frogs at random and listing when ready. The colours may vary so I'll update each listing with fresh photos each time :)
His vital stats:
- Hand knitted frog with safety eyes and a stripey sweater. Sweater is removeable but fiddly to get the arms through the sleeves!
- Measures approx 15cms.
- Made from acrylic yarn, stuffing, floristry wire and plastic safety eyes.
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic filling.
- Arms are attached by hand stitching and embroidery thread so are not suitable for rough play.
- Gentle hand wash only, do not wring, reshape while damp.
- Knitting pattern by Clare Garland